Learning Mangement System(LMS)
We are also offering Learning management system- A learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of electronic educational technology (also called e-learning) educational courses or training programs.
- Creation of class rosters, control over registration processes, and the ability to create waiting lists.
- Upload and management of documents containing curricular content.
- Delivery of course content over web-based interfaces, most often allowing remote participation by the instructor or pupil.
- Creation and publication of course calendars.
- Interaction among students, such as instant messaging, email, and discussion forums.
- Methods of assessment and testing (like creating pop quizzes).
LMS systems used in corporate training environments often have additional features that satisfy goals relating to knowledge management and performance evaluation, such as:
- Automatic enrollment and reminders for mandatory courses.
- Options for manager access, such as to approve materials or participation.
- Integration with human resource systems for tracking employment eligibility, performance goals, and similar corporate priorities.
- Control over access and class groupings according to a number of metrics, such as geography, involvement in a particular project, or levels of security clearance.